Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Barbie Dollhouse on a dime

I was just saying that I'd like to do something fun for Barbie (outside of the carrying case I'm making right now) and for the young lady who comes and visits us from time to time. We'll call her "Barbie Girl" for this post. It may change from post-to-post, but for this one, it's going to fit.

Barbie Girl got TONS of barbie's for her birthday and Christmas. The challenge is what to do with the clothes, dolls, etc that come along with Barbie. That's where the carrying case came from. None of the new carrying cases are anything like the ones I had growing up. A place for Barbie, a place for her clothes, and a handle. That's all. Not 20 barbies but no clothes, or clothes and no barbies. A little of both. So, I decided to make one. In the process of looking for a tutorial (which I didn't find), I thought of how fun it would be to do a Barbie house. I didn't mean to come across this tutorial while I was looking for DIY barbie hangers, but there it is. Here's the next project I think might get tossed to Barbie Girl since she's been dying to craft with me:

Blog: Southern Disposition

1 comment:

  1. Hi - popping over from SD - thank you so much for the sweet comments. If you end up doing this, I'd love to see photos!!

    ReplyDelete