Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm a little excited...

This is a random post, and I shouldn't necessarily be excited, but when I got married, I made pomander balls. Lots and Lots of pomander balls. Big ones. Little ones. In between ones. Today I  had a request for an estimate on some pomanders. I was looking for flower ideas online, and came across this:


Some of you may notice this from my wedding (not that this is an excellent picture, but WAY OVER on the left side of the fountain, you can see it...

After catching that post, and freaking out a bit, I decided that maybe I would do a tutorial on how to do the larger pomanders like these from my wedding:

Or these:


So keep on the lookout for another tutorial which will be coming soon. The barbie case is almost done!


No comments:

Post a Comment